Monday 13 February 2012

Equity Direct Broking Limited.

Well, this bunch of bastards have pissed me off this week. Owned by that emporium of utter pricks, Santander, the bankers they have managed to swindle me out of money and put me to an amount of unwanted work.
I recently moved my abode from somewhere down south to somewhere up north. Knowing that I should inform my car insurer of a change of fact I duly contacted the above mentioned organisation. After the usual 5 mins of uplifting musak I spoke to a young operative of the female variety. All seemed straight forward I thought, I would tell them where I had moved to and they would let me know if there was any adjustment to the premium, which, had been paid in full.
No such bloody luck. Firstly, I had to basically go through the entire application process before being referred to the senior underwriter who insisted in more questions before announcing that the new address was not covered under their policies. On top of that they were giving me 7 days notice of cancellation and due to the nerve of me having put them into this situation there is a £30 charge for the privilege. So, what grates me is that the shits didn't have to go through all the questions, the data collection, to flog on to other twats, but could have just fucked me off from the start once they heard the new postcode. Additionally, £30, for what? Some brainless arsehole to push the "bugger off" button.
To add further insult to my injury the policy only had one month to run and with the cancellation bang goes a whole year of no claims bonus.
So, to the shower of shits at Equity Direct Broking Limited  and their owners, Santander, I will have my £30 worth of fun at your expense and start by advising everyone to take a wide berth of this organisation. Further fun will be posted here. As I say in my profile, "cross me if you dare."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment